the Rift

[OPEN] My heart is your shield;

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

a n t h e i a

I could smell the blood, oh the sweet, sweet blood. It seemed to attract me to anything lately, as if it was leading me to something new. But nothing was here, in these ruins. I skipped over the lava, making sure to not burn myself. I could see it in the distance, the Pegasus, flying overhead in the wind, the one that must have the blood spilled on it, for who else would be here.

The winged rodent is who I would follow for now, until she gave out at least and then I would take over, using my abilities to their best. My clefts carried my heavy frame, staying behind just enough for me to keep my eyes on the mare but stay where she could not see me. I was dark, which helped a little, but the glowing lava glistened against my cloak, making it hard to be unseen.

My stride was powerful as I followed the painted creature, glaring at her bay and white coat carefully. I smirked, a grin combined along with it. I would dance tonight, for it is all games and fun when you’re playing with a winged idiot. I looked to the sky, seeing she was still there, but much closer to the ground this time.

She landed, her hooves touching the Earth. I picked up my pace, but also laid far enough back just in case she decided to turn on me. But I doubted it, we were surrounded by lava for heaven’s sake. One wrong move and you’re a goner, for a while at least. I stopped, her frame standing still. I kept my distance, watching her closely.

[ I was wondering if you could maybe have Onni talk to her and make her become unracist? Because I have no muse for racist Antheia. xD @[Onni] ]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-07-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-07-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-08-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Muriel - 09-08-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-09-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-14-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Muriel - 09-20-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-26-2013, 07:43 PM