the Rift

[OPEN] My heart is your shield;

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

a n t h e i a

Something inside of me broke, I could feel the sadness burst open inside me. Feelings, something I hadn't felt in a long time. Tears started streaming down my face like they were racing each other to see who could soak into the ground first. My white face started to turn a light pink and I fell on my knees in front of the pegasi.

"I'm so very sorry if I scared you. I didn't mean to cause any trouble! I-- I actually don't know why I was here. I need help, I don't know who I am! I can't pretend to be the devil I'm not! But I can't gain any respect from any of the good deeds I've done. Please, help me."

The tears fell faster from my dark watery orbs. Why was this happening to me? All those things I had said to my friends, I had never meant it! I don't know what got into me. I don't know what made me ever come up with the idea to be such a ruthless creature. I eyed both mares carefully, pleading for mercy. I laid there, surrounded by azule ashes, and two pegasi.

My mind circled with sorrow. Slowly it started ticking away, like it was giving up, but I wouldn't do that. I had so many apologies to tell my friends-- and especially Harmony. What had I done? I had ripped us apart, that's what I had done. And I hoped that she would forgive me for what I had done in my mistakes, but was it possible? I mean, after all the pain I caused her, would she forgive me?

[ OOC ; Short post before school. x.x @[Onni] & @[Muriel] ]

Credits

Messages In This Thread
My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-07-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-07-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-08-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Muriel - 09-08-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-09-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-14-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Muriel - 09-20-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-26-2013, 07:43 PM