Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu
& Eytan

When the sky turns gray
And everything is screaming
I will reach inside
Just to find my heart is beating

Disgust and disappointment were a bitter taste that lingered in the back of her throat. More and more she was seeing the lack of ambition in everyone in the Foothills since Ophelia had taken her leave. She'd even lost some of her ambition, herself, so it was not just her warriors and spies that she was disappointed in. Patrols were not being completed even though she'd given specific orders that all patrols should be completed in a timely fashion. There seemed to be a lack of desire to spar among the warriors and executioners, and it was not just because of the invasion. It had begun long before that. There were, however, a few select ones that seemed to still be interested in aiding their family. Archibald, Apollo, Lakota, and Circe were among those with very few others.

Ktulu was stopped in her tracks as a deep call tore across the Foothills. The warriors were back. Her skin crawled as she thought of having sent her General and warriors to aid the Basin. Had she completely trusted that they would not try to pull something underhanded and try to attack the Foothills along with the Edge and Basin she would have been on the frontlines with her warriors. She would have been spilling blood and reveling in the rush that came with battle. But she did not trust them. She did not trust everyone left in the Foothills to guard it without a military leader being present.

The Constricter kicked herself into high gear and tore across the Foothills, eager to greet her trusted General and the warriors he had taken into battle and find out every detail of what had happened. She already knew from one of the spies that the invasion of the Throat had been botched. What she did not know was if the Edge Invasion had fared any better or if she had sent her warriors into a hopeless bloodbath. As she drew closer the answer became clear and she slowed to a walk before stopping in front of Archibald. Lakota was already present and working on his wounds. All she did for several minutes was look on critically.

"How bad are his injuries?" The dark mare asked her healer because she did not expect Archibald to answer truthfully. He was a macho man. Any slash would be little more than a scrape if he had to voice it and any stab wound from a unicorn was nothing more than a flesh wound. "The invasion?" She then prompted Archibald, her crimson eyes locking on his gold ones.

[Image: 33p4xlu.png]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
I knew you were mine - by Archibald - 09-07-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: I knew you were mine - by Lakota - 09-07-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: I knew you were mine - by Ktulu - 09-08-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: I knew you were mine - by Circe - 09-08-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: I knew you were mine - by Archibald - 09-15-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: I knew you were mine - by Lakota - 09-18-2013, 08:06 PM
RE: I knew you were mine - by Ktulu - 09-18-2013, 08:35 PM
RE: I knew you were mine - by Circe - 09-21-2013, 07:08 PM