the Rift

[OPEN] These Indifferences We Share [Joining]

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The night her world fell apart, she pulled herself together, and found the might to break away from it all. Instead of ever going alone, she went with another, her father now there with her when she ran away into the desert. Her night was left with her best friend and her father, the tears that fell from her face an almost unthought of sight while they were all real, she went to a place in the desert. When her tears clouded the sight of her pale blue eyes, there was beacon of light in the distance, lighting the night. It called to her in a way that drew her in like a moth to a light. Somehow, it wanted her, and she followed without plea.
Each step in the dark was brought by the sound of her father, the stallion never too far from her. She listened to him, wanting a voice to reassure her in the cold. Birdsong kept the area in a warmth, not much of a suana but warmer than the slush that clotted the Arch now. Even the idea of returning there seemed difficult at this time, seeing her mother there waiting for her while the spotted mare couldn't stand right because of the wound. The filly cringed at the thought of covering up the wound again, how it was paining the mare to even receive touch there. After those moments between the Doctor and the Patient, she felt a lack of love to the mare, yet stuck around. It never pleased anymore from then on.
Her soft blue light engulfs and expresses every emotion upon her young face. Upon it lies confusion, worry, regret, fear, while inside her chest there is the stone of loyalty crushing her heart. She broke ties of her birth-band just to have her dad, creating a selfish act in the process. A whisper slides beneath her breath, breaking her silence when her mind is all but alive.
"What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm a traitor?"
'Traitor' was an unique word for her to speak, seeing as it was never a word ever spoken in her vocabulary. It described her almost too perfectly though. She stops, her horn's light bursting forward for a second before becoming stationary. Her small head turns to the direction of her father, the pain within her eyes enhanced by the blue light. His silver glow tells her exactly where he is, letting her know that he is there with her. "Daddy?" She waits for a sound from the stallion with patientence, something taught to her by one she left for this. "Daddy, what if they don't want us? What if the Assassins hate me because I ran away for this?" Her voice is filled with pain, the feeling of a rock inside of her throat keeps her from speaking in a way she is custom to. If the Assassins hated her for this, so let them be that way.
She lingers near him for a few moments before taking her steps up again. The fire is much closer now as a different smell greets the pair. The world smells of sand and sea salt (as odd as it seemed. She never expected sea salt to tint the air.), adding to the awkwardness of this situation. Whenever she finds herself stopping, however she came across the action, a single word breaks her silence.
"Hello?"

OOC: Okay guys, Sikeax is officially joining the Throat with Roy. A thread of her leaving the Assassins will take place after this thread.
Please let Loon post first though. <3.
@[Roy]

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
These Indifferences We Share [Joining] - by Sikeax - 09-07-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: These Indifferences We Share [Joining] - by Sikeax - 09-08-2013, 05:26 PM