the Rift

[OPEN] These Indifferences We Share [Joining]

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

The sand whipped up by a breeze that rose suddenly, whip;ping his mane and tail violently as he turned his head away and closed his eyes to shield them from the rough wind. When it stopped, he blinked sand out of his eyes as his optics watered with irritation. The image of a chocolate chestnut mare stood in front of them, her wings folding as she landed in front of them. He lifted his head high to study her.

She had a simple beauty about her, but even as she tried to hide it, he could tell she was deeply wounded. By the tone of her voice, the unfriendliness she lashed at the two of them, who were both unicorns, he was willing to bet that it was one of his horned brethren that had injured her so. Before he could reply to her harsh inquiries, however, his daughter was speaking. she was diplomatic, and conversational in her tone, and Roy was relieved that she did not seem to have taken offence at the mare's harsh tone. She was obviously suffering, and he could not blame her for being suspicious of the strangers if the attack had happened recently.

When Sia was done, he took a step forwards to introduce himself. "My name is Roy, and as my daughter told you, we are travelling together to find a willing mentor who will teach her the ways of a healer. Sia comes from the frozen north, but neither of us have sought out the protection of a major herd before. At least not until now. As for myself, I come from nowhere and everywhere, all at once. I was raised to be free and to stand on my own. I won't change such a policy now, however, my loyalty is unwaveringly placed on Sia's shoulders. She needs my protection. I go where she goes, I protect her and her interests alone. As soon as I see that she is old enough to care for herself and make her own decisions, I will leave. This is not negotiable."

He spoke in a firm voice, businesslike despite his calm, friendly face. What he meant that he was not going to leave Sikeax behind, or allow himself to be separated from her. His devotion as a protective father was absolute.

@[Sikeax], played by Katie
@[Kri], played by Boom!
This response was powered by this song.

Messages In This Thread
These Indifferences We Share [Joining] - by Sikeax - 09-07-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: These Indifferences We Share [Joining] - by Sikeax - 09-08-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: These Indifferences We Share [Joining] - by Roy - 09-10-2013, 04:30 AM