the Rift

We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka]

Raven Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Raven.

His muddy paws dragged along the ground as he padded his way through the dark woods. Lanterns glowed along the dirty trail that he followed. His orbs glanced around, admiring the scene that surrounded him on all four sides. Raven tilted his head up towards the moon, his glistening blue eyes dancing in the purple rays.

He looked on forward, his bracelet pacing up and down his leg as he took each step. The wind whistled and the raven feathers along the back of his neck weaved along. He smirked as he came along side of a fallen tree. His legs bent as he pounced on top of the base, walking as far up until he was at least eight feet off the ground.

Raven sat down, his rump rubbing against the bark of the tree. He looked up between the clearings of the trees, eyes locked on the full moon that hovered in the night sky. The male’s coat glimmered and sparkled at the violet shine touched his clean fur. His muzzle opened, a soft melody escaping his throat. He played it over and over, hoping someone would find him, for he didn’t accept the fact that he was alone. A nightmare took over him when no one was around.

He just hoped he could find a family, something he had been searching for a long time now. His glance came back down to the earth, searching to see if anyone had come to his need, but nothing came into view. "Hello?" His gentle voice echoed throughout the forest as he stared into the distance.

[ OOC :: Next post will be in first person and will be way better, I promise. @[Ayaka] ]

everything that kills me, makes me feel alive

Messages In This Thread
We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Raven - 09-07-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 09-08-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Raven - 09-09-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 09-09-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Raven - 09-10-2013, 06:59 AM