the Rift

We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka]

Raven Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Raven.

I chuckled as she called me handsome. It had been some time since anyone had ever called me that but I was rather pleased hear it come from a fae such like herself. The wind blew and my dreamy coat went along with it, rustling around. I turned my head away, so the wind wouldn't bother my eyes, but just as I turned around, my nose caught linked with her own.

I jumped back, realizing what I had done. "Sorry ma'am Ayaka!" I blushed slightly as I turned and jumped back up on my log, feeling really embarrassed. What had I done? Did I really just do that to the poor fae? What if she already has a man to call her own? And I just almost kissed her? Oh no, that can never be good.

As she rumbled on about the herd lands, filled with horses, I was rather pleased to know that I would be surrounded by mighty equines and I wouldn't have to fend for myself all the time. Though I like battling, it was rather tiring and I got worn out quickly.

One of the herds made my harks perk up immediately, the Dragon's Throat. I smirked and looked down at the beautiful fae. My black lips started pouring out words as I smirked in agreement. "The Dragon's Throat sounds magnificent to me. Would you mind leading me miss Ayaka?" I smiled and flew down, walking out in front then looking back at her.

[ OOC ; Dreamy Wolfie! o.O @[Ayaka] ]

everything that kills me, makes me feel alive

Messages In This Thread
We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Raven - 09-07-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 09-08-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Raven - 09-09-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 09-09-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Raven - 09-10-2013, 06:59 AM