the Rift

[OPEN] The Price of a Life [Onni, Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

After getting our new blood, the foreign brothers settled in, I checked up on Cera and grabbed Fina for one last patrol while the evening was still young. Or as young as it was going to get. In the distance I heard a cry, familiar and loud enough to resound across the bare landscape that was our home. ‘Onni’, the wind whispered. Fina chirped encouragement and flew down toward a pair of distant outlines—I leaned forward to follow. Painted limbs extended to absorb any impact that came from landing, daggers brushed sand with easy practice moments later. I settled into the ground and closed my wings. Without hesitation I sealed the distance between us at a steady walk. Fina came to rest on the junction between feathers and spine, her blue orbs swiveling to regard Onni and the Edge girl.

Instinctively I turned my attention to Onni first, with a bright smile lacing across my lips I voiced a simple greeting, “Well met sister,” politely my gaze turned to our company in common curtisy, “and you as well.” Just as those words to their leave from my lips, did memory kick in long enough for me to realize who it was that stood by and by…the strange lass from the Threshold. Yes, though our meeting had been brief, her manner had been strange. Indeed the girl had shrank from me out of fear or dread…though I still couldn’t warrant the reason for such behavior. Hadn’t I been nothing but kind? Nothing but genuinely compassionate toward our allies?
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 09-08-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-11-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 09-18-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-22-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 10-05-2013, 01:58 PM