the Rift

[OPEN] The Price of a Life [Onni, Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Her words are troubling, deeply so. Cera mentioned a spirit with such qualities; but that had been months ago. I simply rode off his fear as mischievous play from either ghosts or the like, he had been fooled. But now so had the company which stood before us. Did this same demon still jest with an act of fraud against me? I frowned as she compared myself and the demon down to the steel collar that circled the breast.

“He was you,” she added with slightly less firmness than before.

“Nay,” I countered, “you have been fooled by a demon,” ebony crown rocked back and forth in distress. It was hard to not be disturbed by all this talk of monsters, and I was secondly grieved that said lass wouldn’t believe me. Fina shuffled along my spine until she came to rest on the crest. Onni spoke again, defending my innocence in all this. I thought of the things that might set me apart from that demon. Fina nudged my mind and picked at a lock of ivory to get my attention, curiously but hauntingly gentle I offered slowly, “Did he…have a companion in company?”

Fina was my other half, she held a small but important piece of my soul. When I met a rather bipolar Guacho on a northern beach, he had been absent a companion and the knowledge of it. Again, said incident had been ridden off as a mistake or lapse in judgment. I was beginning to see the folly of such thinking.

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 09-08-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-11-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 09-18-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-22-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 10-05-2013, 01:58 PM