the Rift

Dreamseller [OPEN]

Amor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The birds were chirping, and it was just a little windy when I flew through the sky. I was so happy to start over, in another land.

A giant bird flew past me and I threw my head up in surprisement. Once the bird disappeared in the distance, I relaxed a bit and landed by a lake to drink a little. I brought my head down and sipped. The feeling of the cool water gliding down my throat was glorious. I had flew over a day with one little break to eat grass. I kept sipping till it felt like I emptied the lake. I started eating some grass, then closed my eyes for a few seconds. The only thing I had to do now, was find a herd.

I started wandering around just to be discovering the forest. It seemed peaceful. I started trotting and sniffed the air. I snorted and started galopping. I shook my mane in excitement and started trotting in circles, then reared a little. I heard something like a squirrel rush away, probably scared of my movement. I started walking again and looked around. I started thinking of how to find a proper herd that would accept me, my strong will, and my playfulness. I thought of my old herd, that did that perfectly,but still somehow got droven away from me more and more. I stopped walking and lifted my head up because I heared a sound somewhere. I kept still for a couple seconds, then brought my head down and kept walking. I saw some birds flying around and a hedgehog looking at them. Weird how the hedgehog was up at daylight. I looked at it, then looked in front of me again. I stopped walking and decided to eat some more.

Messages In This Thread
Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-08-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-10-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-13-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 06:56 PM