the Rift

Dreamseller [OPEN]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 Midas</style>

I see your scars
and I count the lines between

He stared at me with an unreadable expression and for a moment I wasn’t sure if my words had been taken well or not. After a small lapse that could be consideration or hesitation, the boy replied attentively with an unsure question, “I would?” Nodding slowly but saying nothing I stood by, waiting for Amor to finish the rest of his sentence. I could see more unspoken words pooling up behind his gaze, like a happy river of hope—followed by a glow that changed otherwise neutral features into something more pleasant, “I mean, I’d love to go there!” Lips slipped higher and unsealed into a bright grin, whatever inner conflict was happening behind those dark eyes—at least it was being settled.

“Aye,” I said after he repeated himself in a tone that seemed almost desperately craving to please, “To home we go.” Dual appendages flexed before spreading impressively to their max length; my right wing brushed the side of a tree as it unfurled and scrapped off a few pieces of black bark. This space was so tightly encased—a taller Pegasus would have a time rising from here. Luckily, neither of us had that problem. Neck slithered up toward a darkly shadowed heaven. With tense quarters, I rose into a half rear and thrust feathers in their first downward stroke. Air gathered beneath the slender stems, forelimbs clawed at the space ahead in a futile but instinctually attempt to rise higher, faster. Homeward we would go. To his new destiny.

OOC: You can go to the updates section at the bottom of the homepage. Find the rank changing thread and change your rank to something for the Throat. I'll throw up an intro thread for you and message it to you when its up!

Image by: Sei
Table by: Brit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-08-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-10-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-13-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 06:56 PM