the Rift

come for me

Naveen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Home had be a foregoing thought for the blue colored mare with her crimson colored horn protruding from her forehead. What many great philosophers have said in these times was the simple phrase “home is where your heart is” but the young unicorn lady full of innocence never placed it anywhere to begin with. The only thing the mare clung to was a faith in a divine creator who would deliver her and make life to be peaceful. Besides faith the girl had a sense of serenity with the world where as others would not be content. Discontentment only led to hard feelings, all snared up in mental issues, on top of depression; not something many would willingly want to endure. Being in flow with the nature of things made for smoother sailing, however to fight against the current ones life would become like a boat with a hole in it. Sinking would be the least of worries out of the whole bad situation, darkness was the worst part of it all, but what did the blue know about that? Nothing really at all thus why she was so easily able to hum her way along the beaten trail in the woods without a single worry to weight her down; like a fight rider would a small horse. Singing had always been a sign with the lady of being in a good set of mind along with high spirits. This emotion she freely expressed in every hoof fall on the earthen floor, but the melody quickly stopped; there was someone else there.

Naveen watched with her red eyes, as the wind blew around a matching color of hair, out of the corner of her eye the girl saw another mare strikingly close to having the same look. Smiling softly the lady wondered who this new comer was and where she had lived, but quickly that smile faded as she realized the other mare had been rather vulgar. Looking past that trying not to judge Naïve Naveen responded “ This place you talk about may I come to it…..and what do you disgusting maggots…are not their souls the same as ours..” when she questioned the racism her voice sounded like that of a filly who didn’t know any better.

Messages In This Thread
come for me - by Naveen - 09-08-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: come for me - by Iosui - 09-08-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: come for me - by Naveen - 09-12-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: come for me - by Iosui - 09-16-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: come for me - by Castiel - 09-20-2013, 11:33 AM