the Rift

Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

I slip through the deep undergrowth once again. I travel off the beaten path, restraining from the odd trees and flowers that light the paths that have been heavily traveled. With my maw torn, dried blood lingers on my lips, making them go from sorrel to a dark brown. My bodice is strong though, not marked nor bruised. I walk quietly, my hooves being se carefully by my skilled muscles, that have adapted to stealth. I stray away from the moonlight, sticking to the shadows. Avoiding the small clearings bathed in light. I would rater lurk than be noticed. I prefer the darkness rather than light now.

I slip by a slim sycamore tree, my bodice scraping against it as I past. I come to a halt, lifting my maw to the heavens to let my scenters eat all of the scents, and letting my harks drink all the noise. There is no scent among the brisk breeze, blowing cold air from the area of Heavenly Fields, to the West of me. I let the wind caress my locks for a moment before moving on, seeking something that I don't know of. Right leg in front of left, front before hind I move swiftly through the dense undergrowth. My slow pace enables me to know what is happening at all sides of me. To my right is a common beaten trail, where I have seen many meetings of newcomers. To my left is more trees; oaks and pines. Their trunks thicker than the ones that surround the path to the right of me. To my front, a small bird flutters from tree to tree, quietly calling to it's partner. There is no path in sight, only trees and something... What is that? Something strikingly white.

My orbs immediately widen. I fasten my pace, remaining quiet though. I no longer pay attention to my sides, neither to my behind. I only focus on what's before me, on keeping my bodice coordinated so I stay calm and quite. My muscles quench, squeeze and flex with every careful step. I come closer and closer, until the scent of what is before me. A white dove, a girl. I can't tell her age of course. I linger for a moment watching her to be sure she poses no threat until I make my presence apparent to her.

Restraining from the shadows, I step forward a few paces. I smirk a bit as I feel the moon's light engulf my muscular bodice. I dip my dome to the white dove.

" Greetings darling. "

@[Brisa]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-08-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-09-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-10-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-11-2013, 01:06 AM