the Rift

Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN]

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: top_zps861bfa6d.png]
if it ain't lightening yet
it's either coming or you're in the eye of it

I was one who liked to stop and smell the roses of the precious gift we called life. I liked to help those who needed their own patch of flowers along the way, as well. I had a desire to help and to bring hope to who needed it. I wanted to show creatures that there was indeed such thing as a second chance, even if it meant hard work to cross that bridge to the light.

Right now, was another one of those times that I would find myself stopping to help one of those nice passerby's. My blue eyes, much like the normal and regular beautiful blue skies on a cloudless day, swiveled back and forth until I found myself at the source of the sound that my sensitive ears had picked up on; the tearing and ripping of grass from its roots.

It appeared that this subject in front of me was indeed a newcomer to the world of Helovia and with this, I also recalled my own welcoming to the place. It wasn't a particularly a party I guess you could say... and I wasn't particularly a party goer.

Another creature quickly comes out and I hesitate to break from the trees that I am shrouded in. It's a young mare, painted with lightly contrasting shades. My black ears are turned completely at the two and I await the words of the paint who proceeds to greet the grey mare.

My extremely large, tall, and muscular frame slowly yet gracefully entered my way into the picture. My inverted-night-sky coat contracted and stretched as my muscles rippled with every step I took. It was like an eagle to a crow and with this realization, I lowered my head to show I was of no harm and gave a nod.

My icy blue eyes were radiating with warmth and friendliness and my voice was quick to follow. My voice was warm and kind, gentle yet booming. It gave a sense of calmness and welcoming. "Good evening... to the both of you. Welcome to Helovia. We are currently cloaked in an endless night but we are hoping that it will soon give in to the sun's warm and bright rays. I am Adalaide, leader of the Storm Strike who helps lost souls, shelters them, fights for righteousness and equality. We rebel against those who deem they are more superior than their surrounding brethren and sistren over something as ridiculous as a horn on one's head. Semi-anarchists if you will."

The sound waves coming from my throat silenced themselves yet quickly flew to the air once more. "And whom might you be, sister?"

@[Brisa] , You're table is beautiful by the way!

[Image: bottom_zps64cd02f6.png]Images used are posted so many times, I couldn't find credits.

Messages In This Thread
Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-08-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-10-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-11-2013, 01:06 AM