the Rift

Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

The dove's words where lined with nervousness. She seemed to not have the cleverness, or possibly it was sense, to reach into my soul and set in that brain of hers what intentions I have. But, of course, not all can do this. This is something that takes a long time, possibly years to perfect and make accurate. Once you master it, it becomes second nature. Simply, look into the wholes of their soul. The orbs. You can tell millions of things from a horses' facial expression, the look in their eyes. You can see straight to their heart if your good at it, and make a very accurate judgment on their intentions, what kind of being they are, and much more. Although, some beings have perfected the art of blocking all feeling from their faces. They just flash you a stone faced look, no matter hard you try to look into them, they simply push you away.

The white dove standing before me showed expressions of fear, being lost, and nervousness. Not uncommon for all the new comers I see on a regular basis. For some reason, this fae reminded me much of Kai. She asked me who I was, which wasn't the politest thing to do, but who minds? I sure don't.

" Newcomer, I am Harmony. Of the Assassins. "

Before I could stifle any more soft, kind words, another entered the scene. One the color of midnight. Orbs the color of mine, but a darker hue. Her presence was welcoming. My orbs took her in. She seemed the same age, or maybe it was a few ears older than I. Her facial expression seemed calm, and her eyes where light and friendly. I liked this dove.

She spoke of where she came from, a band of the name Storm Strike. She told us how her home-herd shared equal-ness and the right of all beings. This was something Helovia needed. Most beings looked down upon us Equines, thinking we are impure. When really, we are the originals. We are the pure ones, they are simply genetic mutations. But, really none of this should matter. I believe in the equal rights of all beings also. I am not by any means racist, or against other species.

She then shifted her focus to myself, calling me 'sister'. This made me feel welcome. The way she spoke was very kind. I dipped my head to her in response, letting my kissers part so I could voice my response.

" Hello, darling Adalaide. It is a pleasure to accompany you on this fine night. The sound of your herd, it is magnificent. I love the way you speak of equal rights between all species. I agree with your purposal. I shall tell my leader of your good deeds. "

@[Adalaide] @[Brisa]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-08-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-09-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-10-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-11-2013, 01:06 AM