the Rift

Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Heart pounding in her chest the light coloured fae tried her best to cover up her nervousness not wanting to appear as vulnerable as she really was. There was no relaxing her muscles despite her attempts that would be something that would need time. Regarding the mare before her with fear yet curiosity she tried to piece together this strange new place she had found herself in. Before she had time to fully comprehend the situation another figure emerged from the darkness this, another femme but of a darkened hue rather than the two toned fae who was first to emerge. By this point her nerves were shot so her body remained reactionless as her mind attempted to process what all was going on. Good news was at least both strangers were of the same gender as herself which was a little bit comforting. Neither of them seemed to have any ill intentions so far at least so maybe they had just come to greet her.. she reasoned with herself as she listened silently to the lyrics of the two mares.

Their voices were calm and welcoming as they introduced themselves politely to her. She had never heard of the places or herds that they spoke of but they both sounded reasonably nice, especially the description Adelaide had provided. Equality was something that she had always imagined would be in place but very few seemed to actually follow the practice, especially not the others she had met thus far in her life. The memory of them sent a cold chill down her spine but she disregarded it having much more important things to focus on at the moment. Harmony described herself as someone from the assassins, which was a little unnerving. To her knowledge an assassin was someone who kills others on demand, unless there was another meaning for it in this unusual land. Still she made a mental note to keep a close eye on her until she could find out more.

As their voices ceased for a moment she gathered her courage to introduce herself but before she could open her maw the scent of another hit her nares causing a moment of terror as she recognized the other as a stallion. Whenever she had encountered a stallion in the past the consequences had never been in her favor and commonly let her beaten and bruised. No, no you cannot automatically assume this about everyone, just give them a chance a small voice from within told her softly clearing through some of the jumbled thoughts away. Well this was new, she thought to herself before whenever she had been in a situation like this her mind froze as panic set in, now there was her conscious giving her tips on how to react? Was she starting to go crazy, she sure hoped not.

Lyrics once again cut through the silence as her blue optics darted to the stallion who declared himself as Destrier. Watching him carefully yet nervously she couldn't help but notice that there was something strangely different about him, other than the dragon who seemed to be his companion. Upon first impression she did not immediately fear him as was the normal ritual for her when it came to stags. "I ask what you seek in this land?" Dumbstruck she wavered not really knowing how to respond to this question without sounding like a fool. She came her to hopefully find safety and a place to start over but stating this somehow seemed childish to her. At a total loss for what to say to Destrier she decided to address the mares first hoping maybe her mind might think of someway to respond that would sound appropriate. " I apologize if I am intruding into claimed territory, I did not know. My name is Brisa, its nice to meet you." She replied softly nodding to recognize each Harmony, Adelaide and lastly Destrier.

Pausing for a moment to gather her thoughts once more she allowed her orbs to gaze over the other equine standing around her before continuing. " I do not come here on ill intentions, I am merely searching for somewhere that I might possibly call home eventually and possibly some friends if I can." As she concluded her sentence her soft blue orbs fell upon Destrier's for a moment before she hastily refocused her eyes upon the greenery around them feeling for some reason a little embarrassed. Something about the black stud seemed to strike something inside her making her feel all awkward, fidgety and shy. Maybe it was because he had offered her some kindness instead of the coldness that other stallions appeared to have. When she had woken earlier this day or night she really couldn't tell which, this was the last thing she had expected to happen. Was she dreaming or was this actually happening?

Shifting her posture ever so slightly she tried to ignore the strange new emotions that had grasped at her. To distract her mind from it all she turned her gaze back to the two mares curious as to how they would react to the stallion. So far it seemed as if they knew each other but she couldn't be sure so she decided it was best to not open her mouth to voice her inner questions. If she was going to start a new life she did not want to get things off on the wrong note.

TAGS: @[Harmony] @[Adalaide] @[Destrier]
WORDS: 921
NOTES: Yay more people <3

@Adalaide: Thank you, if you wanted one I could always make one for you if you wish :)

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-08-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-10-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-11-2013, 01:06 AM