the Rift

Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

I immediately regretted saying I am one of the Assassins, for it seems right on cue, my old home's Wing Leader decides to join our diverse meeting here in this moonlit clearing. When he introduces himself, I take a step towards him, dipping my dome. I decide it is my place to quickly explain to him, only brief though, for it is not the topic of importance. I wince when his orbs linger on my frame. There is something in them that displays confusion, maybe hurt? I let my orbs linger on his bodice also, letting him feel the same feeling that he forced upon me.

" Greetings, sir. You may have heard of me, I used to be part of the World's Edge. I have decided to leave my herd land for certain reasons. If you wish to hear of these reasons, feel free to ask. "

I then step away from him, turning my focus on the white dove that we are all targeting. I understand her fear, for this is very overwhelming for a newcomer. Maybe I should leave, but really, I don't want to. I feel as if my selflessness is slipping away, being replaced by someone new. But, then I remember Raven. These are the challenges of my every day, my every second. The hardships I go through every moment of this thing we call life is pain only one as strong as I can bear, and live on to just try and ignore the feelings. Ignore the thirst for death, blood... I just have to push it away. I need to strong. Sometimes I just need to drop the Iron Curtain that separates us.

I glance around at the beings that surround the fae. I let my eyes lock with hers. I force myself to play a polite smile on my kissers. She seemed pretty taken aback when I spoke of my new home with the Assassins. But, although the name seems harsh, they are nothing like that. Tonka isn't ruthless, neither is Chemical. I decide to speak up, letting her know that I pose no harm to anyone here tonight, tomorrow, and many nights and days to come. I would never hurt a soul on purpose. For, really it isn't me who does it.

Before I can open my kissers to let my soft voice trail out and fly with the breeze, the white bodice decides to speak up, finally. I once again let my orbs wonder along her bodice. The smile that I forced moments ago, now has become natural./ The way she speaks has a kind tone, she seems soft hearted and caring. When she finishes, a look of embarrassment plays on that pretty face of hers, and I notice the way she is looking at the Stallion that emerged minutes ago, The Wing Leader. Ignoring the frightened look in her eyes, I take a step forward, gesturing that I shall speak first.

" Oh, pretty dove. No worries. You are in the Threshold. Were every Newcomer comes to find their new homes. Or, to possibly become an Outcast, and a join a band. Like the Asylum, Assassins, or the Storm Strike. It's your choice to were you wish to settle. If you do not wish to choose right at this moment, possibly we could show you around!"

I glance at Adalaide when I mention Storm Strike, a large smile played upon my kissers. When I finish my statement, I nod to everyone. Taking a step back, gesturing I am finished speaking.

OOC: All of your tables are gorgeous <3 Oh, and by the way Brisa, I see your having some trouble with tagging.
To Tag:
@[ ]
Filling in the blank with the charrie's name which you wish to tag! (: Make sure to leave no spaces, or else it won't work. Also, it won't work if you spell the charrie's name incorrectly (:
@[Brisa] @[Destrier] @[Adalaide]

Table by Wild.- SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-08-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Harmony - 09-10-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-10-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-11-2013, 01:06 AM