the Rift

[OPEN] Beck'n Call [REQUEST TO JOIN]

Apache Renoen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
An answering call reached the stallion's ears shortly after his own whinny had faded into the darkness. Ears perked forward Apache stomped a hoof in anticipation, shaking his head to move his forelock out of his eye. When the other Pegasus appeared he offered a whicker in greetings, happy to see another of his own kind. Tail flicking Apache bobbed his head to the other's words. "Greetings, I am Apache Renoen." He answered, his voice smooth and friendly. "A time ago I was told of your home, I hope to join your ranks, if you'll have me." he was yet uncertain if he would be accepted into the family. Of course he was uncertain if this herd was what he was looking for, their standards could have changed since he had spoken to Midas.

He felt nervous despite of himself, but he held himself with a quiet dignity, never once letting on that he was having doubts. Unsure of Ace's rank within this herd Apache was not entirely sure how to react with him, sticking with his normal respectful demeanor he cocked his head. "It has been some time since I have met another of my kind." he commented, feeling as if he was grasping at straws. He was at a loss for words, finding it far easier to speak to woman then men. Wasn't that how things were supposed to work, Stallions preferring to be with mares? Perhaps that wasn't the case for some, but for him he preferred to be around mares, to see them smile. Of course he didn't mind talking to other stallions or geldings, so long as the conversation was good. Right now it was barely even started and he felt rather rusty.

@[Ace]

Messages In This Thread
Beck'n Call [REQUEST TO JOIN] - by Apache Renoen - 09-08-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: Beck'n Call [REQUEST TO JOIN] - by Ace - 09-10-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Beck'n Call [REQUEST TO JOIN] - by Apache Renoen - 09-20-2013, 12:52 AM