the Rift

I'm not a Wimp, You are Mistaken. [open]

Oliver Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Break them, or I will...

Everything was quiet in this forest. The sky was an eerily dark shade of blue with oddly, few stars lingering. The moon was just a sliver, and offered basically, no light. The birds kept shut, and so did the world. I was just a stitch in the entire quilt, but I felt I would be needed somewhere. My golden colored hooves misted the dirt into the air with every stride. My wings closed loosely to my sides. I was young and vibrant, but tired. I'd traveled far, from here to there. I wasn't entirely positive I knew where I was, but I knew I was somewhere. My head lung at a low and comfortable place. My mane falling down both the sides if my neck, in a frizzed and knotted nature. My tail swung side to side.

I was a large horse, much to large to be silent, at that. The ground seemed the quiver and recoil as my hooves hit the floor. My muscles adding to my already heavy frame. My withers were high, at a near 18 hands. I was much taller than more horses, and I used it as an advantage. I was an excellent combatant because of my incredible weight and height. I halted and looked around.

It was strange that everything was so silent, and still. The glory of dawn was hidden behind a curtain of black night. In the distant I hear scattered hoof beats and neighs. I've walked into a land, but this land was nameless to me. This was were time stood still, and the Earth ceased to move. For the next few moments I stood and listened. I listened for a greeting nicker, or hooves beating the ground in a close proximity, so maybe someone could tell me what happened, and why it happened.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Messages In This Thread
I'm not a Wimp, You are Mistaken. [open] - by Oliver - 09-08-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: I'm not a Wimp, You are Mistaken. [open] - by Adrixaura - 09-09-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: I'm not a Wimp, You are Mistaken. [open] - by Oliver - 09-10-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm not a Wimp, You are Mistaken. [open] - by Oliver - 09-14-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm not a Wimp, You are Mistaken. [open] - by Oliver - 09-15-2013, 11:42 PM