the Rift

[OPEN] The Noose

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I trotted beside Sameira, my gait smooth and even. Sameira's tongue was rolled out, and her dual eyes are wandering. I look down at her as we go along down a beaten path in the Fields. Sameira halts all of a sudden, puffing out her chest and perking her ears. I look over at her, confused. The last time she had done this there was a rabbit nearby. Was there another one somewhere? I peered around but saw nothing. In the distance I heard a child's shout, but that was all. I watch as Sameira shoots into the tall grass, her tiny frame vanishing. I frowned, racing after her.

"Sameira!" I call her name, my high voice hitting the air. Sameira was barking like never before. I opened my wings, letting air catch me. I tried to concentrate, trying to keep myself steady. I remained only a few feet, but I was high enough to peek my head above the grass. There I spotted Sameira, our bond tugging me towards her. I spotted a filly a little older then me being chased by another pup, similar to Sameira. I frowned as I watched Sameira chase the pup. It was another Hellhound she was after, one who looked to be playfully chasing the brindled filly. I swept down nearby, rolling in the grass. My landing needed to be worked on for sure, my legs were too weak to slow me from hurdling out of the sky. I jumped onto my hooves, screaming Sameira's name at the top of my lungs.

After several minutes, I lost the filly and her dog. Sameira raced towards me, her tongue lolled out. I looked down at her, a frown on my face. She looked at me with big guilty eyes, her pink tongue having been sucked into her mouth. Sameira looked away from my burning amber eyes, and I didn't speak to her as I headed towards the general direction of the filly and her dog. I spotted them, and raced after them. I stood a few feet from them, hoping they would stop so I could apologize for the trouble. I kept Sameira close with a mental leash, one that I was holding onto tightly. I would not let her go, for fear that she would try to attack the two innocents. That was my job.
"words words words"
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The Noose - by Rhiannon - 09-09-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: The Noose - by Amara - 09-30-2013, 08:38 PM