the Rift

[OPEN] Moonlight [Mirage, Open]

Israfel Posts: 54
Hidden Account
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1 hands :: 2 Years
Sparrow

Israfel Azardokht
Change... It was just another word for life.

Through her short life, Israfel had changed. For the better? For the worse? That was not her call to judge. She had grown from a spoiled child into something more mature, far more kind and understanding than she used to be. At least... That's what she liked to think. Despite how much she had changed, Isra knew that she was not perfect, and never would be. Her conversation with Smoke had revealed just what and who she was, yes... But blood only made half of who you were. The other half could be achieved through action.

Quite honestly, Israfel had enough of being inactive, of sitting and watching and being useless.

The Edge was her home. It would always be here home. She would always have her family and friends, and she would always bow her head to Mirage. And yet... As liberating as her home was, how understanding and welcoming they were... It was not enough. Israfel, young and inexperienced, needed to get out and see the world. Not just see it, but live it, breathe it, and taste it. No longer could she expect to hide in the twisting shadows of the Edge... The only thing she could do was hope that her family would understand.

Gilded wings were pulled close to her pale sides, sharp, vermillion depths staring forward, head held high and proud. Golden hooves lead her way through the trees, weaving left and right, eyes and ears both searching for the DragonHeart... This last invasion had rattled everyone, Israfel knew, but they had emerged victorious, just as she knew would happen. It was simply called faith. Hopefully Mirage would not be hard to find.

"Lady Mirage," Isra called, her head tilting upwards towards the heavens, "Please, hear my words, spare me some of your time. I must speak with you..."

[ooc: @[Mirage] If you would like to join, feel free, but I want to keep this fast paced and it's namely for Mirage and Isra's family. :3]

Messages In This Thread
Moonlight [Mirage, Open] - by Israfel - 09-09-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: Moonlight [Mirage, Open] - by Mirage - 09-16-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: Moonlight [Mirage, Open] - by Israfel - 09-27-2013, 08:26 PM