the Rift

[OPEN] Moonlight [Mirage, Open]

Israfel Posts: 54
Hidden Account
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1 hands :: 2 Years
Sparrow

Israfel Azardokht
The Weyrleader came like darkness incarnate. Israfel's vermillion orbs snapped to attention at the throaty sound that wove through the thick trees, ears perking forward and posture straightening and erect. The young female's head turned daintily, eyeing Mirage as she approached, and a small, almost hesitant smile upturned the corners of Israfel's pink-hued lips.

"How can I help?" So eager to please... So eager to help those that she called her family. Mirage deserved every bit of love and recognition that she received from those that lived in the Edge, and more.

What would Mirage think of the words she was about to say? Would the DragonHeart understand her plight? Her reasons? Would she accept and understand? The thought was a daunting one indeed, but one that Israfel found she could no longer put off. For so long she had sat idly by, letting the others of this land serve and toil... It was time that she did so herself. Sucking in a deep, filling breath, Israfel lowered her head, the orange depths of her eyes shining in an emotion akin to sadness.

"Lady Mirage... Thank you for coming," the Sun-child began, her voice soft. The hesitance in her words were clear and unhindered, but Isra didn't mind. In front of her Queen, she had nothing to hide. "I won't take up too much of your time, for I know you are surely busy... But I wanted to say my farewell, if only for awhile. The Edge has always been my home, and it always will be my home, but I must take my leave of it." A soft breath once more escaped the filly's maw. "I love this land, my family, and you, but I can no longer sit here and do nothing with myself. I wish to get out and examine what our Gods have created... I want to learn, adventure, and discover what I can, smell foreign air and drink from foreign waters. I want to meet those of different creeds and understand their ways... I want to... Inspire."

Inspire... It was such a simple word for what she truly wanted, yet young as she was and inexperienced in all things life, Israfel was unable to truly communicate to Mirage just what, exactly, she wanted. I want to live.

"I was given a task at the beginning of this darkness, and I have failed to see it through. I must go now, and fulfill that duty... But I am not abandoning the Edge. I hope that... Should I wish to return one day, to your Kingdom, that I will be allowed."

@[Mirage]

Messages In This Thread
Moonlight [Mirage, Open] - by Israfel - 09-09-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: Moonlight [Mirage, Open] - by Mirage - 09-16-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: Moonlight [Mirage, Open] - by Israfel - 09-27-2013, 08:26 PM