the Rift

[OPEN] Silverflames [BIRTH]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

One step. One step. More steps. The cub played with her paws in front of me as we walked to the Edge. My head was hanging low and I just felt like I was going to faint at any time.
Dezba turned her head to me and saw that I wasn't feeling well, immediately going back to me and stroke around my legs. She gave a little squeaky roar and I looked down on her, looking into her light eyes.
"I'm fine, Dezba. I'm just tired..." That was my excuse but I didn't stop. I told her it was a lie - not with words, but with my bodylanguage.
I was worn out by this pregnancy, tired and just... Timeworn.
The walk from the Deep Forest was long, but we managed it just fine. At least my companion did.

As we came closer to the well-known forest that lied by the borders, I raised my head with hope in my eyes. The jaguar meowed and looked at me. It bothered me that I couldn't understand her like she understood me, but hopefully that would change soon. Tired, I went into the forest. Not very far in though, because I collapsed before I managed to. My legs couldn't hold me up anymore.
I lied down more comfortably and breathed heavily, my sides heaving fast. Oh fuck... Already?
The lights in the trees shone with warmth around us, and gave me the chance to see that Dezba was terrified. She sat by my head, nudging me with her tiny nose. I neighed quietly and nudged her back, careful not to tip her over.
I felt the pressure in my womb begin and closed my eyes. Not this pain again. I hated this pain. I hated it so much. Dezba somehow understood that I was in labour and sat nicely by my muzzle, waiting. Just waiting for it to be over.
It felt like we were there for hours. The pain just got worse and soon I couldn't keep in my screams anymore. A loud, heartbreaking scream was let out and I snorted, trying to hold the pressure a bit so that it wouldn't hurt as much.

Wouldn't it be easier the second time? It didn't seem like it, because it hurt like fuck just like last time. I closed my eyes and Dezba moved away a little, up to my ears, mostly because she didn't want to hurt her ears when I screamed...
"AAAAZZARON!"
I continued to snort and moved away my tail from my hind, getting ready to let the foal come out. But it took longer than I had expected.
"Foal, GET OUT OF MY WOMB! Goddammit!" I said, glancing at my hind. Oh fuck, it hurt.
It hurt so much.
Right now I didn't care who showed up, just someone could come and fucking help me. The foal didn't come out.

"Talking."

ooc: Hehe ;3
tags: @[Azzaron] Open to any of the Edge
word count: 482
image credits || made by Sei
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-10-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-10-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-11-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-11-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-15-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-15-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-16-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Mirage - 09-16-2013, 07:02 PM