the Rift

[OPEN] Silverflames [BIRTH]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

Okay... WHAT THE HECK WAS GOING ON?! I felt the adrenaline pump through my veins as I saw Azzaron come up to me, his presence calmed me and I tried to concentrate. I pushed, and pushed, and pushed... But why didn't the foal come out?!
I looked up, wondering why Azzaron had flown away again, but I didn't have to ask him. Three huge drakes flew around me, trying to grasp both me and my black cub.
Stressed and terrified, I try to get up while pushing, but the foal kept me down. I tried again, using all of my muscles and energy to stand up - and fucking succeeded. I would've celebrated if my life and the life of my foal wasn't on the edge.

I only took a few steps before I fell down on my knees again. Dezba was terrified as well in front of me, I could see it in her eyes.
"Be brave, my desired." I whispered, kissing her little nose gently before I lied down on my side again. Come on now, foal, OUT.
'Push, push, push, push...' It felt like my head was going to explode when I finally felt something. The foal was coming out!
The screams of the drakes reminded me of their presence though and panic grabbed me. What if they got a grip on my foal halfway out?!

A female voice took my attention and I turned my head as much as I could, trying to see her. It was a black mare, a unicorn, and she fought against the drakes. Who was she?
"Thank you, stranger..." I whispered, tears filling my blue eyes as I spoke. The helping hoof was useful because now I could fully concentrate on giving birth. Dezba stod by my head, her paw resting on my nosebridge and her electric eyes full of wisdom. She knew that I was in a dangerous position, and if I hadn't understood better, I would've thought she apologized for being a little cub.
"It's okay, Dezba.. I still love you with all of my soul." My soul belonged to Dezba as well as my heart belonged to my foals and Azzaron. Pain gave me a punch of reality right in my womb, and I screamed.
"Ooooooout NOW!" As I screamed, I felt the foal come out a little bit more. I rose my head and looked at my hind.
Legs.
More than that was impossible for me to see, but I still understood that I needed help to birth. I couldn't do this alone and the presence of the dragons kept me under big stress.
What was I going to do?

"Talking."

ooc: This thread is the most exciting thread I'ver ever had o.o
tags: @[Azzaron] @[Circuta]
word count: 444
image credits || made by Sei
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-10-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-10-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-11-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-11-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-15-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-15-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-16-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Mirage - 09-16-2013, 07:02 PM