the Rift

[OPEN] Silverflames [BIRTH]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

My rest did not last long. Azarel had finished his meal and he nudged my cheek, wanting me to wake up. Dezba laid her paw on my nosebridge several times and pushed me a little, her wish was the same as my son's. Why couldn't they just let me slee-
The sound of wings made me open my eyes wide and I quickly got myself into a more comfortable lying position. Azarel stumbled a little, startled by my sudden wakeup, but he soon lied down next to me and cuddled my warm body. Dezba crawled in between my front legs and looked up at the dragoness who came closer to us.
I gazed up at the night sky myself and my eyes widened even more. It was a golden dragon. Bigger than the drakes that had just left. My companion pushed her small body closer to mine and so did my colt. They were afraid.

"What is the meaning of this?"

The dragon's voice was strong, but a hint of sympathy hid in her words and made me curious.
I hushed my little ones quietly and watched the dragoness with worry in my blue pools. Azzaron spoke to the dragon and I concentrated on him. May him not say something wrong... "Well, we were going to seek a home within the Edge, but Delinne, my mate, she went into labor. And those fiends, they attacked. This other mare, she helped fight off the creatures. I apologize for any trouble we may have caused." Thank god. He was polite.
Sometimes I actually feared my mate's passionate and fiery personality, mostly because of the past with the Basin. But that was something I couldn't blame on him. It was their fault.
I glanced at the black unicorn who stood not far away from us and listened to her as well.
"Golden Queen, I mean no harm in my appearances. I am fairly new to these lands and was merely wandering in hopes of solitude, with no offence meant.
I enjoy the silent company of the wind, as I am sure you can understand. I was to leave soon, but I heard the distress of Leto, and came to investigate her cries. I found her being attacked by drakes who wished
to tear the life of the child from her womb. In response, I defended her misfortune and helped drive the drakes off. I stayed in case I was needed further.."
I saw how she glanced at my baby as she spoke, and whipped my tail around my little colt. Mine.
She still spoke of me as Leto, a name that I had never heard ever before in my life. Why did she call me that?

The mare continued to speak and I pointed my ears towards her, listening curiously. "I seek not to bother you, but simply to ensure safety of the child and her mother during a fragile time. I will take my leave quite soon, for I believe most of my purpose is done here."
How come she cared for me and my colt so much? She didn't even know my real name, or more correctly, refused to take in that my name was Delinne.
I looked at my mate and sighed before I let my gaze turn to the dragoness. She was beautiful, really. Her golden scales shimmered in the moonlight and I saw a black tattoo on the side of her neck. She had a respect-giving body and I noticed immediately that she was way larger than the drakes. I cleared my throat and looked up, careful not to look her straight in her eyes.
"My mate has already said what happened, lady Dragon. This is Azzaron, and as he said, my name is Delinne. We've come to seek a home within your borders, but this little guy..." My eyes turned to Azarel who lied by my side, curiously looking at the big dragoness.
"... decided to come out, so it got a little interrupted. I'm so very sorry for the trouble we caused, my lady." I decided that it was the best to be polite to this dragon, as she seemed like a highly important figure in the World's Edge now.

I shut up about my past with the Edge, as I thought this dragon may know something about it. After all, she had come from within the Edge, so she must belong here somehow.
"I can assure you, lady dragon, that we can both be useful. My two foals as well. Unfortunaly, my daughter isn't here yet, but me and my mate will go and get her soon. That if you or someone else will let us stay..." I stopped talking there because it was time to let it all sink in for the dragoness.
Oh Goddess, I hoped she would let us stay.

"Talking."

ooc: Where is this muse coming from?! o.o And I don't tag Azz & Mirage because @[Circuta] has already tagged <3
word count: 807
image credits || made by Sei
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-10-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-10-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-11-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-11-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-15-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-15-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-16-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Mirage - 09-16-2013, 07:02 PM