the Rift

[OPEN] Silverflames [BIRTH]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
it takes courage to grow up and
become who you really are

I watched the dragon as she watched us, almost observing us. A recognizing shine in her dragon eyes made me freeze and I saw how she gazed down on Azzaron.
Fuck.
"You are banished from the Throat, and the Edge will not consider your application until you are able to regain approval from Kri herself. You may tell her that Mirage DragonHeart set you the task." Mirage? Where had I heard that name before? My ears pointed to Azzaron's position as he answered her. "So I must gain Kri's trust in order for you to open your gates?"

I got an answer on my question that I had asked myself before, because she faced me now. My attention was drawn from my golden lover and I faced the dragoness Mirage. "You..."
That did not sound good.
She came closer and I stayed down together with my colt and companion. This was a moment where I would never even think about leaving my babies. "I faced you when I took this land for myself. I offered sanctuary for those willing to follow my lead then, but you did not take it. Why now, do you seek it?"
There. It was from the invasion I recognized her name. She had been one of the leaders, if I wasn't mistaken myself.
"Lady Mirage..." I started and looked into the dragon's golden eyes. Azarel shivered next to me, both because of the chilly mists around us and of fear. Dezba crawled over my legs to him and laid herself comfortably between his front legs.
"When you faced me in the invasion, I followed Mauja. He was my King and I was loyal to him. But... Things has changed." My voice was steady and I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I was seperated from the herd right after the invasion. I got lost and I was confused after the lost of my new home. I wandered around for two seasons all alone questing for Dezba here, before I met Azzaron." A smile crossed my lips. "He is the first stallion I've ever loved."
"But I met Mauja soon after - when we had concieved our first foal and she was growing in my belly - and I found out that they were racist enough to only let unicorns into the herd. I know, I am a fool for not finding that out before, but done is done. Anyways, time passed and last Tallsun I birthed my first foal. Destry, my daughter.
Of course, Mauja and his mare Psyche found us..."
I had to stop there because a big lump was stuck in my throat. That day had been a sad and happy day.
"Mauja and Psyche turned me against Azzaron with lies. They took me and Destry to the Basin, but I couldn't stay there. My mate was soon imprisoned by Deimos - whom you might know - and he was stuck until not so long ago." My gaze turned to Azzaron and I sighed. "I believe I was stuck for about two seasons before I actually stood up for myself. During those two seasons I had begun to realize that they had only spoken lies that day. I talked back to Mauja and... They banished me from the Basin. They didn't even let me bring my daughter or mate with me." I felt the lump getting bigger and tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"The loyalty I once had for Mauja is gone forever. I barely trust anyone anymore. I miss my daughter, I miss the friends I had in the old herd that has now become my enemies, I just miss... Everything. Please, Lady Mirage. I do not wish any harm to this wonderful place.
This was my first home in Helovia. Let me be a part of it again, a part of a new family. A better family. All I have is this now. Azzaron, Destry, Azarel and Dezba. My little family that I wish to connect with yours."

I let my blue gaze wander from the talons of the dragoness to her eyes and watched her, my eyes filled with tears.
Would she believe the words of truth that I had spoken? I hoped so, because it was all truth. I had lost my home, lost the faith I had once had in my King and lost my daughter to a band of racist unicorns. I would bring her home soon, but still. We needed a home to bring her home to.

The dragon spoke to the dark mare next to us, her words calmer than before. "Thank you, for your attendance, Dark Wanderer. As you have offered the Edge no harm, you shall receive none from us in return." It was no big words and I observed the mare. Tears still running down my cheek, I listened to her words.
"If your family needs help of any kind.. I may be found in the marsh of ghosts. I will do what i can to assist you in any needs." I gave the mare a slight nod and smiled vaguely. Thank you, stranger. I whispered, or more correctly, I just formed the words with my lips and I watched the mare leave.
It was amazing how a stranger could save your life, just like that.
My gaze wandered to the dragoness again and I waited. What would her answer be?

"Talking."

ooc: ;___;
word count: 907
image credits || made by Sei
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-10-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-10-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-11-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-11-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-15-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-15-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-16-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Mirage - 09-16-2013, 07:02 PM