the Rift

[PRIVATE] Truth (Paladin)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>

Things had become somewhat normal at home, everyone was settling in and recovering well enough. Kri escaped victorious from our oppressors in the Basin, and was on the mend. Earth, and Moon had returned to Helovia—no solid word on when their brother, our patron Sun would appear. Other than that, everything seemed to be looking up. I’d been battling with the urge to go see Ktulu and our daughter since duties had calmed back into a state of semi lull. During the stressful times of invasion and various other unprecedented events, I pushed them to the backburner.

I hadn’t had the chance to break away until now.

Instead of a skipping heartbeat that was eager to see my distant family. I felt crestfallen with the knowledge that they had been involved in the recent fray. Rather than traveling to them right away, I stood on the edge of my home. Straining to see their distant mountain passes and winding trails; trails that would lead me to them, should I only choose to follow.

A heaving sigh formed, moments later my hooves finally stepped away from familiar sands. This was going to be faced sooner, rather than later. I walk slowly down the path which would lead me to her—and the questions that would soon arise. My heart knew the truth, her clan had formed a battle plan that involved the near death of dozens. Apollo, Ktulu. Why would they side with the Northern thugs that cared for nothing but spilled blood? Apollo wasn't that sort of person...or so I though.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Truth (Paladin) - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Truth (Paladin) - by Paladin - 09-15-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Truth (Paladin) - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 12:06 PM