the Rift

[PRIVATE] Truth (Paladin)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>

A visitor drew near, in the dim light I nearly mistook the individual for the Ma of my children. For one blissful moment my heart skipped ahead like the wings of an insignificant hummer; yar, for a heartbeat I had some small amount of hope that she was coming to meet me. Coming to explain her reasoning, aid me in righting our wrongs. Nay, though said stranger had the look of her, his skeletal frame and squared face gave clear message that thy offspring surely wouldn’t match. Years seemed to have taken liberty and gotten a free ride.

Paladin, her father related by blood to a grandchild I had sired. The weighted guilt of not having approached this proud warrior sooner erased a small amount of disappointment that came from losing vain hope. A smile was pressed forward as he drew near, it features appeared genuine and perhaps only a little strained. Humor hadn’t dimmed with age apparently, he made simple jest of our atmosphere in Helovia. “Aye, we all grow weary waking up to the same darkness eve after ever. It’s good to see you Paladin.” Voice had softened into a state of quiet agreement, “I’ve fared better to be honest. How about you?” His face appeared travel weary, or perhaps it was just age catching up to fleeing hocks. Ktulu, I thought. Have you told him about our baby? Have you told him about our love? Or I should say, the love we had shared and still carried on my end. She had very nearly turned me away…out of frustration? Hate? Perhaps fate made our bond a special one, a test of strength, endurance. Would she run every time something got difficult?

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Truth (Paladin) - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Truth (Paladin) - by Paladin - 09-15-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Truth (Paladin) - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 12:06 PM