the Rift

[PRIVATE] High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj]

Yuri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Yuri

when you and I were forever wild.

The quiet peace of the night, slowly faded away, as the tall, pegasus Stallion loomed out of the sky. His caramel body dipped, perching himself on the ground with such grace for such a large being. He must be very trained in the art of stealth or war, being such an agile stud. His shorter, wavy cream mane draped his upper neck, giving great contrast to his buckskin coat. His the brown dirt seemed to seep up his legs the moment he touched the ground. His eyes locked onto me, gazing deeply, as he spoke in his deep, calming manly voice that sent chills down my spine, and made me shiver as I listened.

"My apologies, miss. I did not intend to disrupt you. If you would like, I can depart...?"

He said, as he let out a large, warm smile, that seemed to melt my frozen heart. So much so, that I didnt even notice him slowly creep up to my side. I jumped, my muscles tightened and tensed, and within seconds relaxing, just from the startling jolt of the stallion.

"I'm dreadfully sorry, I normally have better mannerisms, miss. My name is Kaj, WingLeader of the World's Edge. May I inquire as to yours?"

I looked up confused at Kaj, better mannerisms? I thought. Obviously he had never met Osiris, the grumpiest old man on earth, with about the least amount of mannerisms of any elder I have ever seen. I leaned in to the approaching pegasus, hinting to him that he may come closer. I let my long, ebony hair hang onto the moist ground, in the damp pine-needles. Fireflies danced between us, cheerily gliding up and down in the small rifts of wind.

"What a gentleman." I said, in my quiet british accent. "I am Yuri." I chirped, batting my long eyelashed, and gazing into his blue eyed with my ambery orange ones.

"Wingleader, would that be a title given to only he strongest of warriors?" I asked, as I lifted my pink nose up to the studs large muzzle, on my tippy toes.

@[Kaj]

Messages In This Thread
High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-11-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-13-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-13-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-24-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-25-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-28-2013, 03:19 PM