the Rift

[PRIVATE] High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj]

Yuri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Yuri

when you and I were forever wild.

The night seemed to eat up the small mare's orange-kissed pelt, the small flickering lights floating in the air were the only light that allowed the mare to see the pegasus. His golden coat, and pale mane billowed slightly in the birdsong air, enswaddling the two. She continued her gaze into the stallion's ice-capped blue eyes, shining out against the warm golds, cocoas, and spice colours of the two's bodies.

The mare quickly shook her head, before gazing her eyes down at the ground, avoiding those beautiful geodes, staring at her from the stallions golden face. "Excuse my manners." She mumbled in her soft, quiet voice, nuanced with an english twang. She batted her long, black eyelashes. The electric looking mark on her face cut deeply into the ground. A smile creeped out of the smaller corner of her mouth, realizing the irony of how she was much to in awe of the handsome gentleman's manners that she had forgot her own. Her cheeks lit up in a bright pink as she let her small, lithe head drop to the ground, away from the awaiting golden lips.

"Yuri? It is a beautiful name befitting it's owner. A pleasure, miss Yuri." Kaj spoke, his words beating deep into her brain, pounding at her skull. A complement of true chivalry. Her cheeks only grew redder, her smile bigger. She had nothing to say but a sweet, and honest "Thank you."

"No dear, perhaps not the strongest, but I did have to battle to claim it in a tournament against my brethren. So, in a way yes.". The mare lifted her small face back to the stallion, cocking her head slightly, and cocking an eyebrow. "Well, I would consider anyone with the Title of warrior strong, and devoted to their people. I presume you aren't giving yourself half the credit you deserve, with your humble attitude." She said, smiling warmly at the stallion, and grinning larger as she saw his own smile crack his lips as to exactly what he was saying.

"Do you want to take a walk?" The little ballerina said, as she let her small feet slowly carried her forward, across the dirt, and mangled roots.

@[Kaj]

Messages In This Thread
High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-11-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-13-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-13-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-24-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-25-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-28-2013, 03:19 PM