the Rift

[PRIVATE] High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj]

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

Kaj</style>

everything on the earth has a purpose...

every disease an herb to cure it...

and every person a mission

Warm air cocoons around them, warm and tangible in its weightlessness. Fireflies are the only light surrounding them, and yet she glows in their soft luminescence to the point where the important details are not lost to him as he views her. Even though they've just met neither removes their gaze from the other, and it pleases Kaj to know that he is apparently interesting enough to hold her attention for any amount of time. After all she doesn't seem the type to be entertained by such a simpleton like himself. And she even goes so far as to excuse her manners, when she has done no wrong. "There is no need for you to excuse yourself, Miss Yuri. You have done nothing to warrant it, you have been very accommodating," he murmured with a smile, feathered appendages shuffling and stretching languidly without extending from his sides. Spending so much time with Resplendence, he was no longer used to allowing them the freedom he used to give them.

Demurely she dropped her crown and turned away from him with a modest smile, and he extended a wing slowly to brush the soft tips against her flank should she allow it. "There is no need to hide your beautiful visage, Miss Yuri. I am not worthy of being shy around, it is I who should be so self-conscious." Smiling gently at her he withdrew his light, kissing touch from her side. "You're quite welcome," he chuckled in reply as he shifted his stance.

"I have never been called humble before, thank you Miss Yuri. It is an honor to be a warrior, that is all I hope to achieve." A smooth roll of his shoulders accompanied his sheepish smile, flushing similar to a lovestruck filly over the kind compliment. He did not receive them often, and it was a wonderful change.

She invited him pleasantly to a gander across the lush carpet not far from the shore they stood on, and Kaj couldn't help how his smile grew as he followed her, walking much slower due to his much longer stride in order to keep pace with her. "I would love to, Miss Yuri." Pleasantly he kept himself at her side, careful not to come too close, letting her choose how close she wanted to be. "So, Miss Yuri, may I venture to ask you to tell me about yourself?"

Credit

Messages In This Thread
High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-11-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-13-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-13-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-24-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-25-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-28-2013, 03:19 PM