the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Return [Mirage]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

I had returned. I needed to apologize for what I had done wrong. I needed to make up for what I had lost. But I didn’t belong here no more, and I didn’t wish to join their borders no longer, just hoped they would forgive my meaningless self. I didn’t mean of what I had done wrong, I didn’t know what I had gotten into me. All I knew was I had a sudden burst of outrage and quit on them all, leaving my friends behind.

I didn’t mean it all, I loved all of them, I had wished to call them family, but I never got the right chance. I never got to tell them thank you for letting me live within their own borders. I never got the chance on what I intended to do. So I would go there now, welcomed or not, I would say my goodbyes and thank yous, I would bow down beneath the one I had meant to follow in her hoof prints.

I never understood why this had to happen to me, why me? I didn’t understand the fact why it always had to be the innocents that always got themselves into the situations that were not their own. I mean, why did we have to be the ones to always turn into murderous creatures? We had done nothing wrong to the world, we had claimed no war against the earth. We were the kind ones, but that never turned out to be the happy ending.

I trotted, my gait fast, my heart pounding hard. My stomach now stood out wider than the rest of my dark frame, hinting the fact that I was now carrying a bad boy’s foal. Even though he had said it was only a curse on his leg, all I could do was worry about how this one was going to turn out. Would he be crippled for all his life? Or only a few weeks? Or would he be as healthy as the Birdsong air? It worried me terribly, but I had no time for that right now, I had something else to take care of.

I stopped at the edge of the borders, looking out in the distance. Blood was scattered everywhere from the invasion, but there was no lifeless bodies around making me feel relieved. Winter hair laid across the clearing, probably ripped from coats during the battle. I gazed out into the woods, bowing down, my maw touching the ground of dirt. "Madam Mirage?"

Credits

TAGS: @[Mirage]
WORDS: 425
NOTES: She coming back to apologize for leaving the Edge, though I do not wish for her to join again, rather just become allies. <3
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
I Return [Mirage] - by Antheia - 09-13-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: I Return [Mirage] - by Mirage - 09-16-2013, 04:08 AM
RE: I Return [Mirage] - by Antheia - 09-20-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: I Return [Mirage] - by Mirage - 09-25-2013, 07:04 AM