the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Return [Mirage]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I watched as the golden dragon came into view, leading it’s master straight to me. Mirage walked up to me, and all I could do was give a friendly smile in exchange. She asked me as of what my name was and I nodded, knowing we had never met before like I had wished to.

"I am Antheia, one who use to live within your precious borders. Mirage, I’m sorry I left, I never intended to do so. I worship you and the Moon Goddess, and I hope you do know that. Something went wrong, like something took place of my kind soul and took it all the wrong direction. Placed me in a big situation. I do hope we can still be allies Miss Mirage, I never intended on doing such I thing to pull your home to the bottom. I apologize.”

I locked my dark pools on her own, tears forming at the edge of my eyes. They were full of sorrow, and it seemed as if nothing could brighten them up until she accepted my gesture. I wouldn’t be able to live much longer if I knew I had pulled my own friend to the bottom of the pack, for I knew that was a horrible thing for such a personality like my own.

I was going up against fate.

I waited for her reply on my comment, hoping I hadn’t been to foolish to leave the beautiful home that they had once blessed me with when I had nowhere else to go.
- bg - table - image -

@[Mirage]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
I Return [Mirage] - by Antheia - 09-13-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: I Return [Mirage] - by Mirage - 09-16-2013, 04:08 AM
RE: I Return [Mirage] - by Antheia - 09-20-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: I Return [Mirage] - by Mirage - 09-25-2013, 07:04 AM