the Rift

[OPEN] Haunted by a dream (Rasta)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

He would have said anything, done anything, and been anything to stop this act before it had happened. Though now wasn’t the time for grief and regret to take hold. Instead he ran on, limbs burning with a recognizable pain from distance tracking. Intake heaved and gasped, the dryness in throat had only begun to bring new waves of distress. Midas gulped air, unable to get enough oxygen to stop painful spasms tightening in chest.

A frame rode upon his back, strung across at the withers and tucked just behind his wings; he tried to smooth out a normally boxy gait and failed miserably. Each step would jolt the little body he so feverously carried across the lands. Fina flew above, unable to offer anything to the situation other than an encouraging chirp when Midas stumbled.

I shook awake, covered in a thin layer of cool perspiration despite how warm the night was. A shielded gaze cast its stare toward a frame that slept nearby....he stood now, rarely lying like we used to when his manly frame had been boyish and gangly small. A soft sigh slipped past the rigid line of my lips, brows furrowed painfully into the brow which held them. Fina had stirred in the Magnolia tree that rose above us, I stiffened unintentionally when she touched my mind, “What’s wrong?” a quiet question that surprisingly didn’t sound irritable and even brushed the notion of compassion. She saw the fevered images of a time not so long ago, when our lives had been complicated by a single entity. “Just a dream….” I muttered.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 09-15-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-10-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-26-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-30-2013, 01:04 AM