the Rift

[OPEN] Haunted by a dream (Rasta)

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
A simple shift of my weight. Every inch of me listening to the vibrations as they radiated across my frame. The sun had gone into hiding, and it's warm tendrils could no longer offer me comfort and companionship as I fought with my mind in its wisping bouts of uncertainties.

I had lowered my maw to drink, feeling the cool water as it ran down, across my vocal chords as I carefully sucked it up. The water was a joy, and had I felt the tendrils of warmth running their fingers against my fur I might have had the desire to wade into it. But, alas, without the warmth there to guide my broken mind I could not allow myself to do such a thing.

No. I couldn't. Instead, I allowed my flints to sink in a little bit deeper to the sand. I allowed them to sink and I allowed my mind to concentrate upon the vibrations and feel those who were around me at this moment. My crown lifted a little as I felt the shift of sand, the sinking of hooves and the forming of a winged-frame. The stag pulled up beside me, his voice breaking the silence that had surrounded me for a long while. "Well enough, I'd suppose, for one lacking wings in a land of those with the gift of flight," I offer, allowing my crown to turn just a tad so that I am facing the direction that his frame was in - blind eyes looking into the distance that is forever present in the black field of my mind. "How are you, sir?" I return, allowing a tiny smile to lift up the corners of my mouth.

289 words
So sorry it took so long >.<"

Messages In This Thread
Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 09-15-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-10-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-26-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-30-2013, 01:04 AM