the Rift

[OPEN] Haunted by a dream (Rasta)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midasthe one to see you through your darkest times

She was a lovely thing, pale as moonlight reflexing the yellow dawn and seemingly as soft spoken as the down feathers beneath my wings. The edges of ivories tighten against my sides, ears slip ahead when her musical voice vibrates across. Her joke about my species causes my lips to spread into a welcoming beam. It was no secret that many of the equine species harbored a slight jealously to our ability—yet, it was also not uncommon for rare and beautiful dragons to only bond with those of equine blood. Fina hissed from a short distance behind; (she cared little for serpent and even less for dragons.)

The quiet lass inquires about my wellbeing. Relaxed façade instantly shifts into one of impending gloom, it was hard to stop myself from stiffening up--she was only returning my question (as was polite.) Golden pools strain to remain impassive, they shift to lock eyes with the small girl--upon catching sight I realize that something was wrong. Curiosity furrowed my brow into a tight knot. Was she…? Color had been blotted out, her star glazed orbs couldn’t see through the darkness at what stood ahead. Quietly I responded, forcing myself to stop staring directly into those elegant yet vacant pools, “I fair well as thee might on a sleepless eve.” This was the first time I’d met someone with a disability such as this, “I’m Midas.” A few childish questions quelled behind my throat; I silenced them and instead waited for her response.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 09-15-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-10-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-26-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-30-2013, 01:04 AM