the Rift

[OPEN] Haunted by a dream (Rasta)

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
It seemed a smile crossed his lips when I joked about the lack of wings. A welcoming smile, one that I could feel pulling on his facial muscles as I allowed my flints to dig in deeper to the sand in order to take in the world around me just a little bit easier. I could have sworn I'd heard a hiss from the trees behind, but I couldn't be certain.

Respectfully, I returned the question back to him, and that was when I felt something change. Something seemed far more tense than before, perhaps it was his breathing or perhaps it was his muscles tensing - but I could not tell for certain at this moment. On the other hand, I could feel his brow furrowing, at what I wasn't sure, though I assumed it was the possibility of my lack of sight. He says he fairs well, and offers his name. "Rasta, pleasure to meet you Sir Midas." I spoke, twisting my frame a little to line up in a more comfortable position.

"Is something wrong, you seem... tense, for lack of a better word," she whispered, feeling something still off in his frame from how it had been upon his approach. Sightless orbs glancing down to the ground for a second in uncertainty as to how he would react. Some did not enjoy being questioned, but I could not allow one to feel off and not give them an opportunity to try and rid themselves of whatever was bothering them. Perhaps it had been instilled in me, perhaps I had picked it up as a way to cope in this land of wings when I knew I was definitely an outcast.

288 words
Merp. It sucks, i'm sorry. But, needed to get responses done |:

R
take another breathe

Messages In This Thread
Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 09-15-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-10-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-26-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-30-2013, 01:04 AM