the Rift

[OPEN] Haunted by a dream (Rasta)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midasthe one to see you through your darkest times

It would seem the gods took pity on those that couldn’t easily maneuver this world. I was intrigued by her acute awareness, the very breath which came from my chest—each exhale was likely a clue to my emotions that would be riding a face. How my feet stood planted against the soil, and even the firmness of my flesh. She could sense it, I could tell long before the words came to live. Her soft eyes, so unseeing, yet strangely piercing—they seemed to peer past the core and façade that I wore on a norm. “Is something wrong, you seem….tense, for lack of a better word?” Perhaps the lass wasn’t totally blind.

My smile slithered higher before falling slack in a calm but rigid line. “Dreams haunt the night Rasta; tis nothing to worry over…just memories of the past.” A great fault was perhaps a greater weakness, I wasn’t a sharer; I’d never been totally overcome with a desire to surrender my soul completely when it came to troubles. Ktulu had known of a few, but most of our conversations were often turned toward her events—stuff of our daughter and the things that had been missed during my absence. In all my time of courting, I’d never taken the liberty to share.

Not with her, or with anyone. It wasn’t pride, nor fear which held my tongue in check. Wisdom of generations in battle had taught that it was often the downfall of a man to whine about his burdens for the sake of feeling relief; we fashioned a guise that was lived by following rigorous codes and ethics.
Attempting at sedulity I turned the subject, “Was ye born with light eyes or does the world appear dark?”

OCC: No need to apologize, believe me XD

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 09-15-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-10-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-23-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Rasta - 11-26-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Haunted by a dream (Rasta) - by Midas - 11-30-2013, 01:04 AM