the Rift

[PRIVATE] Second Chances are Possible [Harmony]

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

I needed to apologize to my sweet little filly, for all what I had done was just plain wrong. I had caused so much pain forcing against her, and I never knew what I had gotten myself into until just now. How stupid am I? Well, I know for one, I’m a blonde, just like Kaj. Though, I think he still beats me when it comes to being smart, even if he has that long flowing blonde hair along his neck.

I guess I had just done something very stupid, unlike all other things I had done, this was the one that had separated us all. Why did it have to be me, an innocent one? Why did the devil take over me to be the bad creature, out of all the ones there already were? Of course he had to pick the one that had done nothing wrong in her life time and go mess things up. I now lost everyone I had actually cared about.

But maybe, just maybe there was a second chance waiting on me for to take hold of. But did I really deserve it, after all the hell I put Harmony through after that demon took over my body? And what if she doesn’t forgive me? What will I do then? I couldn’t just let her go on hating me for the rest of her life line. I had to say sorry.

I traveled to the Heavenly Fields, her favorite place of all time in Helovia. I knew I would probably find her here, since this was mostly where she stayed most of the time. My clefts stopped, orbs glancing around as I called out her name. " Harmony?"

Credits

@[Harmony]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Second Chances are Possible [Harmony] - by Antheia - 09-13-2013, 11:25 PM