the Rift

[PRIVATE] Second Chances are Possible [Harmony]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

It felt so amazing to have her back. I instantly felt myself surge into the old me. I know that’s odd, but know I can actually feel. These things mean more to me now, now that he is gone. Raven has left me. I have fallen in love. So many things I need to tell her. But I must save some for a later time. I almost blank out after she says “I promise”, because I know she means it, and I believe it. I have no intent to listen to the other words, for I already can predict what she is going to say to me. And, by the snit bits that I do hear, I am absolutely right. When she made contact with me, a small sob escaped my maw. I had missed her so much... It just felt so amazing to have her back. I wish I could savor this feeling forever. When she backed up, I wanted to ask for her to stay next to me, but I knew that we would soon touch again. Then a small kick, a signal from inside that he had been hearing. A large smile crossed over my kissers, and I cocked my dome to the left, my long locks slipping to that side.

“ He’s going to be beautiful Mother. Look at you. So motherly, I never would have thought you would have had your own so soon...”

My last phrase was choked with a bit of sadness. It was true, I was a bit jealous. The little colt would probably get more love than I, but then again, did I really deserve Antheia’s love? Was I worthy of any love?

“ I love you too, Mother.”

Tags;
@[Antheia]

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second Chances are Possible [Harmony] - by Harmony - 09-23-2013, 09:02 PM