the Rift

[OPEN] Our Dreams are Alive

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I saw him gaze over my soft cloak near my stomach as the creature inside me kicked out, producing a small bump in my side. I bared my teeth at the pain and looked back to Apollo with a smile, making sure he didn’t figure out I was in pain and there was a foal inside of me. I mean, how could I tell him something like that when… Well, when I liked him. I couldn’t tell him that there was a foal inside my stomach and then tell him that I really loved him, along with the fact that the foal was just a plain mistake. It would be so wrong for someone like me to do that to such a gentle friend.

He apologized, but there was no reason to do so. If he thought he had done something wrong, and it was all his fault, I must disapproved. I was tired though, so I gave a slight nod, closing my eyes as he stood close to me. But that one question made me jerk. ”Do you hate me for it?” How could he think of such a thing? Thinking a hated him for what he had down right, what he had done for his family? I knew he was doing what he knew was right for his family. I understood, I would’ve done the same thing, to protect my precious loves. " Apollo, how could I ever hate you, I lo---?"

I cut my words off fast, staring into honey-brown orbs with a confused expression. Had I really just said that to him? What if he didn’t feel the same towards me? I would be lost, I wouldn’t be worth anything, not to him anyway. He would leave me, and never return, scared to see what had been in love with him when he only wished to be friends. Oh, I had just made a terrible mistake, that I couldn’t take back.
- bg - table - image -

@[Apollo]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-14-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-15-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-21-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-21-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-27-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 02:34 PM