the Rift

[OPEN] Our Dreams are Alive

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
"I don't really know what to say... I mean, I do care for you as well, but as a brother would care for a sister. I... I'm sorry."

The last sentence seemed to make the waves crash harder, the thunder in the background crackle louder, and the sky grow darker. But I think it was all the feelings I had for him drain in sorrow. I couldn't believe all those times we had met each other he had never felt a spark between us like I did, not even a little one. He cared for me as a sister... and that's all he felt between us. Maybe I'm just tired, or maybe he really didn't care for me at all. I should of kept my muzzle shut, or none of this would've happen. But now, now he was going to hate me forever. He would never look back at my ugly face. He would keep walking away, not to even stop.

"A-A-pollo. I didn't mean i-t." But I did. My mind added in it's own way, but I tried to ignore it. I didn't want everything to end this way, but it just all forced against me, like I was trapped in a corner and being squished by an invisible push. I was helpless against it, and there was no hope in ever fighting it. I was weak. I hated that word, but that was the only way I knew how to describe myself at this moment. Weak. Tears began to fall from my cheeks and I could no longer feel my legs. My heart felt like it was about to stop the pumping of my blood and I was about to black out. But I kept fighting.

I looked towards my old home, World's Edge, and then back to Apollo. "I hope the Foothills, and you, carry on strong. Goodbye." Those would be my last words to him, to my good friend. I doubt he would ever see me again, because I had to put an end to this.

[Sorry for the long wait! If you want, you can do one more post and then it can come to an end. c: Hope I'm not being pushy! :/]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-14-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-15-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-21-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-21-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-27-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 02:34 PM