the Rift

[PRIVATE] For a ghost I am so real - Castiel

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The waters of the ocean glimmered like a transparent mirror as twilight from the moon danced on its surface. With light movement the dancer of the moon’s limbs became fluent like liquid in their art. Putting on a show orchestrated by mother herself written by her hand in perfection like no other. Other works of the world of course held a divine signature written with flare, such as the sun, which as of late had been gone in these odd lands. A sojourner would have no possible way to comprehend such an odd occurrence, yet in a way they knew something beyond the visible realm had been occurring; a bloody war in heavenly places could be a possibility. Pondering over such things could drive a soul mad so best to leave things out of one’s control alone. Waves crashing into the shore could represent this uncertainty in life in the fact the waves have no idea when or where they will go

A beautiful painted unicorn stallion with broad fields of white and chestnut had been watching, such a spectacle with sparkling eyes of interest; ever since foal hood this stud loved simple things of this nature. Smiling as the salt of the sea licked at his body in the air, he couldn’t hear another approach, and being so entranced could lower senses. Besides marveling over the pacific the boy had been once again reflecting on the past mostly his family he no longer had. Trying to remain positive the horned equine shifted thoughts toward a new family smiling like a colt his mind thought about a mare. Ironically enough walking along the shore the unicorn ran into a grey mare quickly saying “sorry miss my name is Castiel” looking her over he noticed the scar on her cheek immediately wondering the story behind it asking further a simple genuine “ are you ok ?”

Messages In This Thread
For a ghost I am so real - Castiel - by Sonya - 09-14-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: For a ghost I am so real - Castiel - by Castiel - 09-21-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: For a ghost I am so real - Castiel - by Sonya - 09-21-2013, 01:51 PM