the Rift

[OPEN] Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Watching the mare carefully she wondered if she was just imagining having met this mare before. No surely this was the same mare that had greeted her at the threshold, she was positive. At first her approach seemed to startle Kahlua but slowly she seemed to come around to the idea she was not going to hurt her. Who ever had said meeting others was simple had obviously never felt as utterly hopeless at greeting new people as she did. Give it time, she thought to herself trying to stifle her indecisive worries.

"My name is Brisa, remember we met back at the threshold." She responded gently offering a small smile before turning her gaze down to the stones that were laid out on the shoreline. She wondered what kinds of things that could be made out of them but could think of nothing. They were definitely prettier than most of the stones she had come across before, they must have some value to them for something. Did her herd make use of things like this as well? She would have to remember to ask someone later on if she could ever find her way back home again. What other things could be used to trade or to make things with, other coloured stones maybe? Her curiosity was intrigued just thinking about all of the things that she had yet to learn about this place. "That sounds neat, how do you know where to find things like this are they everywhere?" She questioned watching the paint mare continue sorting through the stones. How did she know what was useful and what wasn't?

"I'm not disturbing you am I, if I am I can leave?.." She said feeling a little hesitant suddenly aware of her rudeness at just approaching the mare. Taking a small step back she contemplated whether it would be better to leave now. Maybe Kahlua did not want any company especially from someone she could not even remember. It really wasn't a huge surprise to her that she was forgettable, there wasn't anything special about her anyway. Its not as if she had any talents or could be useful for anything that was important.

TAGS: Kahlua
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Yes please tag me in responses so that I know that you have replied. I tend to lose track of some threads on occasion XD

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-14-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-21-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-21-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-22-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-23-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 10-03-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-07-2013, 11:38 PM