the Rift

[OPEN] Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Listening intently as the mare spoke of her experience with the giant lizard thing, she was thankful that they did not seem all that common. That was the last thing that she ever wanted to see lurking about in some dark area or anywhere. To hear of such a creature it made her wonder what all other things lived out there in this land? Did she really want to know? Doubtfully she thought to herself knowing that she would panic if something came at her or even appeared before her with such characteristics. Snakes and anything like that already did not sit well with her, it was just something about them that caused her nerves to twitch.

Forgetting about the many creepy monsters that could be lurking she turned her attention to the many different jobs that Kaluha was describing. None of them immediately jumped out at her as to appealing, she would have to learn more about them before making any decisions. She also did not want to just assume a role should she be expected to do something else and cause trouble. Crafting sounded interesting but the thought of wandering around looking for things was a little unnerving especially with the new knowledge of giant lizards roaming around. It could be alright she supposed if someone came with her, but likely it was something that was done alone. Maybe something more herd bound may suit her a little bit better at least to start off with.

"How is it that one is to decide on a role? Are there any that are always needed or do they come and go fairly often?" She asked pulling herself back from her thoughts. So many questions floated around it would take years to find all the answers. "Don't be afraid to ask me things, I feel as if I might be annoying you if I am the only one with questions." She said offering a chuckle at her rather out of character comment. Normally she shied away from revealing too much about herself but with Kahlua somehow she felt a little more comfortable with the idea. She would hate to make her new friend hate her for talking so much.

TAGS: Kahlua
MUSE: Good
NOTES: So very sorry for the delay, have been working crazy hours.

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-14-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-21-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-21-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-22-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-23-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 10-03-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-07-2013, 11:38 PM