the Rift

[OPEN] Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
I've never really thought about it before, the mare chimed in and Kahlua smiled at her kindly, happier now that the discussion had turned away from work. As the mare admitted she didn't know what she would do, Kahlua bobbed her head in agreement. She knew that some of the thieves of the land could call upon the gods to turn themselves invisible. “I think I would be afraid,” she admitted finally. The childish mare was not a good liar by any means, and hiding things was often beyond her capacity. Only her selfish desire to become Glazier was hidden away, as if by some miracle that the gods allowed it.

It was not strange that the first thing the mare thought of was fear, though. She had found herself so afraid, so often recently, that she could not help but have it on her mind all the time. After Onni's prophecy of the terrors in the darkness coming true, Kahlua found herself fearful of everything that even hinted at evil. At least her mind was a simple one. She only feared those things that were immediately present to her. She did not have the creative quality that allowed her to imagine terrors that were yet unseen.

“I want...” She trailed off because she knew that want was not the right word. “I need magic that lets me turn the rocks into light sources... I suppose I just don't want to be in the dark any longer.” She looked up to the moon and sighed. The Moon Goddess was kind of the World's Edge and gifted them with many things; still, Kahlua could not help but feel that she would rather it be an endless day. “Have you thought what you would ask the gods for?” The mare chattered on as she stepped out of the water, finally pleased with the small collection of stones she had amassed. Shaking herself off carefully, trying not to direct too much water towards her new friend, she began to nose the stones into a pile that she would be able to gather up. Perhaps Brisa would be able to provide her company on the way out of this dark forest. She certainly did not wish to stay here any longer than she needed to.

@[Brisa]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-14-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-21-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-21-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-22-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-23-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 10-03-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-07-2013, 11:38 PM