the Rift

blood to drink, bones to crunch

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: postcopy_zpsa680ad86.png]
You see, there's this storm brewing
and it ain't stopping.

[[Sure! That works! :) I apologize for the wait on this, my internet is really spotty and I have no clue when I'll be able to work in posts.]]

"Well then, you pathetic excuse for a soul, let's see just how you can handle this Hurricane."

I am a giant... I am a giant, 18 hand tall giant that reeks of muscle and raw power. Yet, even after trying to be friendly, I get attacked. It was funny how this world worked... it was funny how one tried to attack someone with such a venomous tongue only to then turn around and lunge.

Bam, bam! I had taken two hits without a notice. That was just because I was unprepared though. That was just because I had no clue that I had been led into a pin with a bull. But have no fear, spectators! For I fight bulls! I lead them in circles to the point where I have them tied up to a tree upside down by their own tails and horns! This show will go on, folks.

She lashes out but she hits me in the shoulder then she bites at me. I try to rear up to prevent it but I slip. I was... out of shape? No, never! I am Adalaide! I am the Hurricane, I shall prove it!

I lunge with full force, coming onto the Volkswagen much like a semi-truck. My powerful hindquarters send me into an upwards thrust at the stranger and my front legs are bent and ready to hit at her head or front and then push out on their sharp rims. My icy blue eyes are on the target and my neck is arched for defense purposes much like a snake as I coil back and strike, kind of like hers I notice.

However, I have an advantage. I am tall and with this height comes extra weight. I will use this weight and with it, I come crashing down to hit the savage mare in front of me, head on. My thick coat provides me with some form of protection, I hope. My thick mane is to distract and provide another layer I suppose. I snap down with my teeth fully bared and my front legs rear up again to perform another maneuver. I'm swiveling on my hind legs to still try and hit her with any feint attacks she may try.

I sling myself around and thrash up with my hind legs aiming at her and with this, I swivel around again, staying close to ground where I will attempt to come from beneath and directly up to deal a hard hit with my back to her underside. If this is successful, I'll try to come back up and push back to knock her down to the ground. Then I'll try to trample her with my enlarged hooves.

Word Count: 520 Words
Attack: 1/3

Adalaide | QH/Small Draft/vanner | 0VP
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Agility: 5
Endurance: 4
Offense Item: 0
Defense Item: 0
Amulet: 0
Magic: 0
Companion: 0