the Rift

[OPEN] Come home. (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
We flew swiftly toward home, neither of us seemed keen on dwelling longer than was necessary in that dark forest. The sky relieved us of dangers for a moment, its cool, whistling wind gave the mind room to breath. Silence brought by altitude and the noise of our feathers gave me time to study this new brother of mine. He was surprisingly agile for someone so small and didn't appear to have problems keeping up with a larger steed. Far exceeding my expectations, perhaps behind that reserve of uncertainty was a warrior. A flower that only needed some tending care so that it might bloom come next spring.

The path we took was often flown by many before us, I could have followed it in my sleep. Trees vanished into prairies full of moon flowers that glowed with an enthrall, enchanting light. A pillar of fire, brilliantly bright, shinned in the distance. It glowed as a beacon guiding us to salvation. Soon sandstone and dirt would replace the lackluster grass below, I smiled with tired appreciation as we drew near the border. Another recruitment gone well, another new blood for Kri's ranks.

Craning dark neck to better regard my follower in hindsight, I voiced loudly over the wind, "Welcome home, Amor." He would either succeed or fail, only time would tell. Flat sands spread beneath our hooves to replace most things green; the broken, unfinished eyesore of a wall fell away behind us. Ahead was the Oasis, and the southern sea.
MIDAS & FINAI'm waking up to ash and dust
STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come home. (closed) - by Midas - 09-14-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-16-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-18-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-18-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-19-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 12:20 PM