the Rift

[OPEN] Come home. (closed)

Amor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Flying behind Midas, I noticed how big his wings were. I loved flying with company again. The wind made flying alot nicer, so I got a little more forward to have some more in my face.

I looked down and saw hundreds of lightbulbs, just before I noticed the giant pillar. Was I gonna live there?

I heard Midas saying "Welcome home, Amor,". We landed and I looked around. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Midas once, then looked back at the landscape. "Wow," I said. It was pretty out here. But I couldn't wait to meet the other horses. I sniffed the ground, just because I didn't know what to do. I looked behind us. That's what I just came from. I started feeling really happy and threw my head up snorting. "Yes. I wanna stay here," I said. I was wondering if I could run into the land to get to see the other horses and play with them. I looked at Midas again. How long have I been standing here? I thought. How long do I have to stand here untill I could run out? It took me a While to ask. "Can I go...?" I looked at Midas with excitement twinkling in my eyes. "Please?" I added to my sentence.

Messages In This Thread
Come home. (closed) - by Midas - 09-14-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-16-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-18-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-18-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-19-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 12:20 PM