the Rift

[OPEN] Come home. (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Our landing was swift, perfected through practice. It felt good to be back upon the soils of my father--something beautifully unexplainable made men and women love their lands. They would relinquish moral hold, and surrender souls for its safety. It was this loyalty I tried to pass onto the new bloods. A man who loved his home, would defend it above all else.

I'd been expecting him to ask for a tour or perhaps comment in a sort of fashion that would extend this meeting; at the very least I expected questions. Nay. He turned those dark eyes back to me, brimming-no, overflowing with excitement. The very flesh upon his chocolate hide twitched as if electrified with a radiant energy. "Yes," he said willingly, "I wanna stay here." Smiling in a way that could only be considered approving I respond smoothly, "I'm glad this home pleases you."

His eyes wander away, likely taking everything all in. One breath later they turned back to me with an almost pleading gesture, "Can I go?" He asked rather suddenly. Amused and at the same time startled by the submissive question, I say nothing for a moment. Thus granting Amor the time to tack on a polite, "Please?" A nod follows, "Aye, you are welcome to explore and get settled in. If you have any questions feel free to find me later." Everyone crossed the sands in a different way; some needed nourishment and rest before being set to task. Others started their work soon after entering the clan, and some never developed their skills. To each their own.

MIDAS & FINAI'm waking up to ash and dust
STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come home. (closed) - by Midas - 09-14-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-16-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-18-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-18-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-19-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 12:20 PM